I am currently working on The essentials of Model Building for customers

I have not started my Lessons training.  However, I am nearing completion of the essentials of model building in the customer module.  I am in course 7.6 Drill to Transaction functionality.  I have tried to drill down on Pet and  Food supplies expenses but get an error message.  I have posted a screen shot.  I am not quite sure whether I am doing something wrong or there is a problem with the model.Screenshot (4).png

Regards

Thiru   

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Thiru,

You're not able to Drill to transaction because the SUM formulas point to a module that is different from the module containing the main data
    In your screenshot the Amount line item which is being summed up is coming from a module called "Actual Amount Spent Actual Amount Spent Transaction Data". For the drill to transaction to work, the SUM properties must also come from the same module. So the formula has to be:
    Actual Amount Spent Actual Amount Spent Transaction Data.Amount[SUM: Actual Amount Spent Actual Amount Spent Transaction Data.Date, SUM: Actual Amount Spent Actual Amount Spent Transaction Data.Expense Type].

But before you apply this formula, you have to get the "Date" and "Expense Type" line items into the module "Actual Amount Spent Actual Amount Spent Transaction Data"

Let me know if you need more help

Regards,
    Anirudh