INV01 Line Item Formulas

Hi,

Would like to know if my Line Items are correct. Please advice 

The Line Items are on the attached pic.

Thank you 

Best Answer

• Hi @neg177,

couple of tips below:

1. PO(Purchase Order) Submitted - follow the naming provided as on exam you need to copy paste some of the formulas.They will not be recognized if your line items have different names, should be 'PO Submitted'
    2. Confirmed PO Delivery, think about second part of your formula, whether you should be looking at Shipping Time Weeks or other, similar line items
    3. You should also review your Confirm Purchase Order Receipt line item formula, the part within POST function
    4. Ending Inventory, review line item, you have your starting inventory, then some forecast demand, but confirm PO receipt should not be substracted
    5. Safety stock target you should use different formula than WEEKVALUE

Good luck! Let me know if you have some questions.

Answers

• I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what formula I would use for Saftey Stock Target Line Item.

This is the formula I'm using WEEKVALUE('DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters'.Weekly Safety Stock), not sure what formula other than weekvalue.

thank you

• @neg177 

Kindly try using HALFYEARVALUE function for your formula of Saftey Stock Target Line Item. I was also not getting expected result with WEEKVALUE then I gone through the similar available functions.

Thanks