Import data with source and target items differences

Hi All, 

I need to import some data, but the source items are different that the target items. Source items end with "_EN". What options do i have to upload this data?

juanacevedo_0-1627064683776.png

Thanks, 

Answers

• @juanacevedo 

I say there is a dimension mismatch. Your source has P3 SKU whereas target has P2.

Go to the target module and change the dimension from P3 SKU to P2 Product Family.

Misbah

• Thanks @Misbah 

I already had P2 Product Family. 

From the image below you'll be able to see that Source and Target items are the same , with the only difference that the source ones are ending with "_EN".  

juanacevedo_0-1627067338988.png

• @juanacevedo 

Well I believe that’s the issue. You need to change the dimension of target module from P2 Product family to P3.

Misbah

• Hi,
    Mapping can be done for the similar items like P2 will be mapped with P2 only not P3. So before mapping please ensure that the source and target files have same items that you want to be mapped.
  • Thanks @Misbah could you explain how to change the dimension of target module from P2 Product family to P3? Sorry, not sure how to do it

• @juanacevedo 

You can go to Blueprint mode of the module. Go to "Applies to" Column and Click on Ellipsis (three dots on extreme right side within "Applies to" Column. It will open up the group of all lists that are created within the model. Click on P3 and hit OK.

Misbah_0-1627371174100.png

Misbah_1-1627371226758.png

Thanks,

Misbah