Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Information flow between Docusign to Anaplan

Hi,

I see that within the Docusign integration that information can flow from Anaplan to Docusign but is there a way to send entered information (inputs) back to Anaplan as well?

Information such as Name, email, and signature status is capturable but I am unsure about other numerical data that is input.

Help will be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Boss

Re: Information flow between Docusign to Anaplan

@hamzamahmood1993 

TBH, don't have hands on experience working with Anaplan - Docusign Integration but there is enough material on the Anapedia which can help you on this.

https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Data_Integrations/DocuSignforAnaplan.htm

Personally I don't think you can send any data back to Anaplan from Docusign but let's just get it confirmed. Tagging one of my favorite from Anaplan @rob_marshall can you please help this gentleman @hamzamahmood1993 

Also, I think there is an email ID dataintegrations@anaplan.com which handle specific queries on Anaplan Integration

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@Misbah 

I wish I knew more about the DocuSign integration, but sadly I do not.

Rob

Highlighted
Community Boss

I think there is, but I don't remember very well. At least we get back the status: signed or not signed.

You can easily test it for yourself, create a docusign free account and you can set it up. Under an hour you can have it.

Nathan Rudman
Anaplan Model Builder