Is Anaplan good for a company with $100M - $200M revenue range?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is Anaplan good for a company with $100M - $200M revenue range?

Richa Shah
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Is Anaplan good for a company with $100M - $200M revenue range?

@Richashah0909 

Yes, it fits everywhere. However Licensing cost should NOT be the reason to weigh Anaplan as an option. Read Forrester's report Here about the Total Economic Impact of Anaplan.

I would say It depends upon organization and its overall objectives 

Highlighted

Hi @Richashah0909 ,

I agree with what @Misbah said about objectives, i.e. what the company is trying to achieve.

For example, if a company is trying to implement a financial transaction system, there are more suitable tools to implement this.

However if the company is trying to achieve 'Connected Planning' across its different departments, countries, people, data, time horizon (Operations <-> Tactical <-> Strategic); then i would say you have a strong case to begin the 'Connected Planning' discussion using Anaplan.

There is a lot of good materials in Anaplan website (eg www.anaplan.com/state-of-connected-planning/), but i find myself thinking a lot about the discussion posted by our Chief Planning Officer, Simon Tucker www.linkedin.com/video/live/urn:li:ugcPost:6658756590440710146/, about how Anaplan is the ideal tool to sort out the 'messy middle'.

Thanks,

LipChean

Highlighted

@Richashah0909 

Hard to add to @LipChean_Soh  and @Misbah comments.

Only thing I would add is that whenever you find a spreadsheet that is running part of the business you've got a good candidate for Anaplan as an entry point.

Once in production, the rest is a connected planning journey.

Jared Dolich