L2 SYS07 Location Details Upload

Hello, 

Thanks for the help in advance I am try to upload into the Flat List for SYS07 Locations upload and having errors.  Below is my attempt to map, with the following error. Much appreciate the Communities patience with me as I have had a lot of difficulty. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.02.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.08.57 PM.png

Best Answers

• prabhu
    Answer ✓

Hi @mhinnes,

Have you noted that there are no values in locations flat list, Which means there are no list items in locations flat list.

Capture1.JPG

Step 1: Complete this activity - https://learning.anaplan.com/mod/page/view.php?id=11904 (Import into a flat list)

Step 2: After that, You should correct this action, so that you have to populate only Country, Region, Distribution Center, Default Shipping

Not the code and Location.

Thanks,

Sorna Raja Prabhu

• Harsha
    Answer ✓

@mhinnes 

First load the Location flat list  from the CSV file and then import into module.

While importing into module, Select headers for second option. Second option is for the line items mapping. 

Harsha_D_0-1589267494038.png

Thanks,

Harsha

• einas.ibrahim
    Answer ✓

@mhinnes 

I agree with @Harsha .
    To add to his answer, after you select Column Header as the source of Location go to the last tab (for mapping the line items) and designate the line items you are not loading in this particular import as Ignore in the Maped To section. That will save you some unnecessary warnings

• mhinnes
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the help it was successful! 

Answers