L2 Sprint 1: 1.5.3.1 Create Filter and Saved View for DAT01 Module - Issues with Filters

juanacevedo
New Contributor

L2 Sprint 1: 1.5.3.1 Create Filter and Saved View for DAT01 Module - Issues with Filters

Hi, 

Im having some issues with activity 1.5.31 creating the filter for DAT01 Module, when I set the filter in place to show only values different than 0, i cant find the button to confirm the transaction and apply the filter. 

Can anybody help?

Below snapshot.

Thanks

juanacevedo_1-1631127957763.png

5 REPLIES 5
rob_marshall

Re: L2 Sprint 1: 1.5.3.1 Create Filter and Saved View for DAT01 Module - Issues with Filters

@juanacevedo 

Scroll down or make your font smaller.

Hope this helps,

Rob

juanacevedo
New Contributor

Re: L2 Sprint 1: 1.5.3.1 Create Filter and Saved View for DAT01 Module - Issues with Filters

Hi @rob_marshall , there was no button at all. 

I switched to the previous model version so it could work. The issue seems to be with the new model experience version.

rob_marshall

@juanacevedo 

Sorry, but no, the Apply button is there.  I have been using the NMX for the better part of 8 months and it is there.  Please check your screen resolution or don't have your webpage on max.  I can promise you, it is there.

2021-09-08_15-03-21.png

Rob

ChrisHeathcote
Community Boss

@juanacevedo 

The filter line item is formated as boolean.

Change the formula of the boolean to be TRUE if not zero. 

Chris Heathcote
Bedford Consulting

Gold Partner and Regional Partner of the Year 2021, EMEA
rob_marshall

@ChrisHeathcote 

Mine was a simple example of the OK being there in NMX, not exactly showing best practices.  It is late for you, go to bed 🙂

Rob