L3 Account Segment by Country

Frequent Contributor

L3 Account Segment by Country

Hi, 

I was validating my build of TAR04 module. While my All Segment data is matching, the segment data aren't. See attached image; first grid is my build and second the one from training. 

ankit_cheeni_0-1609836779592.png

My understanding is that this would happen is I dont have the right Segment for each Account. Can you let me know if this is possible?

6 REPLIES 6
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: L3 Account Segment by Country

@ankit_cheeni 

Could be. Check the SYS module and see if you have the Segments mapped to each account. 

I would also check the numbers that are available in the Final Sales Target Line item once the allocation has been done. 

Frequent Contributor

@Misbah Final Sales target are matching. I think it is safe for me to proceed further. What do you reckon?

Thanks!

@ankit_cheeni 

If Final numbers are matching then I would say segment mapping is the only thing that needs to be considered

Misbah

Contributor

Hi @Misbah 

As per the user story, the Numbers for segments should come after Final account Sales Target but in check your build they have provided the numbers based on Initial Account Sales target.

What numbers should I take to move ahead?

User Story 1.6

As a Regional Sales Executive, I need to see how a country’s Final Account Sales Targets for the year are distributed across the different account size segments (Small, Medium, Large).

@swapnil_J 

I believe it is Final Account Sales Target

Contributor

Got It @Misbah 

Went through the user story again and caught the error, Initial and Final Country Sales Target Should not be Changed.