LEVEL 2 SPRINT 3 INV01 Module PO line item

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: LEVEL 2 SPRINT 3 INV01 Module PO line item

Hi @einas.ibrahim ,

Thank you so much, einas i am clear now what you are saying. I got confused while reading so many posts suggesting to use "Final shipping time weeks" Line item.

kunal_311_0-1596123638117.png

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi @einas.ibrahim 

Now since I am done with my formulas and reviewing the same.

INV01 Review File -  This file is from the course and the highlighted value is 56 here(ALL PRODUCTS).

INV01 My File - My module value which is 57( ALL PRODUCTS)

INV01 My file(Nutzo Bar_EN) - The value for this particular line item is matching with the course review file(INV01 Review File).

Only that one value is not matching for week 3 & now am not able to think reversely as in where I am wrong which lands up my "safety stock exception" line item increased by 1.

I didn't tick the PO order checkbox.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hey @kunal_311 

There are a few reasons why the Exceptions for ALL products differs from the training example:

1. The data is not the same, for example, the data in DEM03 have changed
  2. The Aggregation method
  3. The formula itself.
  4. A data error in the components that make up the formula (Ending Inventory, Safty stock target)

Based on the information you provided and the accompanying screenshots, I can't determine any of the above.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi @einas.ibrahim 

I guess the same issue was faced by another anaplanners as well

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Academy-Training/Level-2-Sprint-3-Shipping-costs-for-INVO5/m-p/7154...

Thank you for the help.