LM2 Training: Connection between the two (data hub, supply chain) model

Hi,

Due to restricted workspace size, wanted to confirm if the connection between the two models (Data Hub, Supply Chain) in the LM2 Training has to be always connected or after exporting all the data from hub to spoke, there is a way when the data hub model can be archieved?

Thanks

Comments

• @SatyamArora 

I'm not aware of any reason why you could not archive the data hub model once you have completed the required training activities.  Should you have need of the Data Hub at a later date, you can change the mode back to Standard (just select the Show Achieved Models option within the Manage Models dialogue box).

•  Hi @SatyamArora,

you can archive Data Hub and only change the mode when you need it at some point of the training. Afterwards, you can archive your Data Hub again. 

Good luck!

• Thank you both @filip.sypniewski @Tiffany.Rice

I believe it would only be used in importing activities? Which I see only once during the course of sprint 2 and 3 (if you guys recall).

Activity: Import into DAT03 Historic Volumes

I understand about archival option but constraint might be just access to one model.

Thank you!

• If I recall there was one importing activity in the last sprint of the training.