Level 1 Model Builder-Create REV03 Margin Calculation Module

Kevinc107
New Contributor

Level 1 Model Builder-Create REV03 Margin Calculation Module

Hi-In L1MB Part 12 you need to prepare REV03 Module for Dashboard. I was able to hide Sales Price Growth % and Cost Price Growth% line items. I filtered to show only future periods, by creating a filter based on Time dimension for forecast period (see attached). Once i put the filter on there is no data ( see attached). Do i need add version to the pivot? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi @Kevinc107 

Why does Rev03 have subsidiary views?
You don't need subsidiary views in this module. Please make sure that the line items have the same dimensions as the module. I believe Time is the dimension with disparity.

You can do so from the blueprint of the module.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi @Kevinc107 

Why does Rev03 have subsidiary views?
You don't need subsidiary views in this module. Please make sure that the line items have the same dimensions as the module. I believe Time is the dimension with disparity.

You can do so from the blueprint of the module.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for