Level 1 Model Building : Add Formulas to REV05 Price Growth Rates Staging Module

I have been creating the model exactly as per the instructions and training material. However, I am getting the following error in lesson 9 adding formulas to REV05 Price Growth Rates Staging Module. 

ERROR : Dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result

FORMULA : 'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Price %[LOOKUP: 'SYS04 Location Details'.Country, LOOKUP: 'SYS06 Product Details'.Product Family]

Tagged:

Comments

• Check if in your module there is a space between "Price" and "%" , if not, add. 

• Thank You.. There was some other issue with the Mapping which was throwing the error.
  • what was the error, I am having the same issues
  • Hi,

I don't  remember the what the error was, its been months now since I was stuck on that. However, I can help you with the formulas that I have used, you can check those with your formula and rectify the error.

Unit Price % - 'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Price %[LOOKUP: 'SYS04 Location Details'.Country, LOOKUP: 'SYS06 Product Details'.Product Family]

Unit Cost 5 - 'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Cost %[LOOKUP: 'SYS04 Location Details'.Country, LOOKUP: 'SYS06 Product Details'.Product Family]

Regards,

Vaibhav

• I am also getting the same Dimension is used for Lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result. Can someone help