Level 1 SYSO8 Errors ( but not for date, salary, or commission)

Hi, 

I receive an error message after I import Employee details into SYSO8. I got the dates, salary, and commission to work. However, it says other fields have errors. I want to ensure that I have done things right before proceeding. It did not give me an option to match dep code, country code, and Active?. Am I missing something? Or is this error expected? 

image.png

Best, 

New2Anaplan 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@mary8919 

As you can see it from your screenshot tab EMP Details line items, Department and Country is in blue ink (meaning these ones haven't been mapped  to the source).

You can do either of the following

1. Click on the option of map items manually and map all these blue ink guys with the source items.

2. Alternatively you can change the name of the department or country in the source file or change the name of the line item so that both match exactly with each other

Hope that helps

Misbah

Answers

• @mary8919 

Can you please post the screenshot of your import mapping page (screen where you map your source and target). I think yo have incorrectly mapped the line items.

Thanks,

Misbah

• Yes, here are my screenshots.

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 1.38.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-16 at 1.37.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-16 at 1.37.26 AM.png