Level 1 training program Anaplan model builder | Level 2 training program Anaplan model builder

Hello guys. 

how long does it take to complete the Level 1 training program Anaplan model builder?

how long does it take to compete the Level 2 training program Anaplan model builder?

it seems a lot of learning material. 

what is the best practice; (only to fly above as fast as possible)?

or take a note of everything that is spoken on the video?

is there anybody who would have for example time to train me like 2 hours a week?

thank you. 

Best Answers

• Hi @MartinBx2019 

Level 1 and Level 2 and any further trainings or study materials an individual should go through each and every topics .

These trainings are formatted like first you get training about what you will be doing in the next topics and hands on exercise on what you learnt before . So you must go through each and every topics or training videos . 

Spare some dedicated time on the trainings and you will have a good time in Anaplan. All the best !

Thank you,

Puneeth HP 

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

• jimfeng5
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

First I would like to welcome you to Anaplan, I am also new to Anaplan and I can tell you that it's a fantastic application with limitless possibilities.

Now to answer your question, I would recommend you take your time with the training materials as they shared lots of best practices in their training. There are also exams for each level of training to make sure that you fully understand the materials. Timeline wise, level 1 took me about 1 week, 6 hours a day, and level 2 took me about 2 weeks with 6 hours a day (4 exams in total). Personally, I really enjoyed level 1 and find instructions on level 2 to be a bit confusing.

I hope this helps, I wish you the best of luck!

Regards,

Jim

Answers