Level 2 Model building Sprint 1 Activity : having issue in set up import from source module

Highlighted
Contributor

Level 2 Model building Sprint 1 Activity : having issue in set up import from source module

I'm having an issue with the Activity: Set Up Import from Source Module, Sprint 1. When I import the saved view module I'm only getting the fields Code, Country. I should be getting Code, Country and Distribution Center. It's not showing up though and I'm not sure why. 1st one is my import and 2nd screen shot is how the import should look like. Any help would be really appreciated. I have tried all the options but nothing is working. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Level 2 Model building Sprint 1 Activity : having issue in set up import from source module

hi @sguptatalkingrain 

Ensure in the source view from where you will import, all columns are there which are needed to import to, in case distribution center is not coming, ensure you have that column in the source model view

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Level 2 Model building Sprint 1 Activity : having issue in set up import from source module

I am trying to pull it from Sys 07 module but I don't see the distribution here

sguptatalkingrain_0-1598294296170.pngsguptatalkingrain_1-1598294354725.png

Highlighted
Contributor

I am pulling it from build location. But 

sguptatalkingrain_0-1598294531351.png

Highlighted
Contributor

I figured it out. You have to create a subset sG3 distribution center which will populate the Distribution in G3.