Level 2 - Sprint 1 - Lesson 1.5.6.1 Creating Historic Volumes Module

Hi

I have set up the module but I am unable to assign Category as  "Data" because this option is not available in the "functional Area" tabl under "category".  So I ventured to set up a new category but was unable to do so.  Could you please help with how to set up a new category.  Anapedia help says I need to get into Administration.  This page seems to be unavailable to me.  

Regards

Thiru

Answers

• @ThiruT 

If you have created a module it means that you have the required access to add a category of that module. 

Go to Modules -> Functional Areas ->Insert

Misbah_0-1603357591520.png

Misbah_1-1603357637700.png

Misbah_2-1603357703864.png

Misbah

• Hi Misbah

I am able to add functional area, but not sure how to add a new category.  I checked the drop down menu under category.  There is no option for Data.  I have already added Functional Area as Master Data.

Regards

Thiru

• @ThiruT 

You mean to say this

Misbah_0-1603359948334.png

If this is what you mean then my dear friend, you can not add or delete these categories. These are by default, although there are ideas shared on this in idea exchange forum to let model builders create categories to group functional areas.

Hope that helps

Misbah

• Thank you Misbah.  That was very helpful.  The lesson requires you to add a category.