Level 2 Sprint 2 - Creating Baseline Volume for FY21

Hello,

I am having trouble pulling the Baseline Volume calculation for the Supply Chain model in Sprint 2 of the model builder trainer.  I have created the following calculation and get the attached error.  

IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' = TRUE THEN 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year' ELSE IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'2nd Forecast Year?' = TRUE THEN OFFSET('DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year',-52,0) ELSE 0

Capture.PNG

If I take out the ELSE part of the statement for the 2nd forecast year I am able to get the FY20 volumes.  All the other calculations work for me as well.

Thank you,

Blake

Best Answer

• Hello @CommunityMember113744 ,

Please post your questions related to Level 2 training on the following forum,

Academy Courses and Training

On your question,

Check the time range for the line items 'Baseline volume' and 'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year', it has to be same. OFFSET cannot work if they are different.

Also, you could simplify the IF as below,

IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?'  THEN <formula for 1st year> Forecast Year' ELSE <formula for else part>

Thanks

Arun