Level 2 Sprint 2 - Off Set Volumes for first forecast year

Hi

I'm currently working through Sprint 2 on Anaplan's Lvl 2 training course and I'm having an issue with my OFFSET formula. The formula itself is correct (as the course later confirms) though it doesn't seem to pull through any data from the Volume line item? (See attached)

Line item formula: IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN OFFSET(Volumes, -52, 0) ELSE 0

Please can you confirm why this is happening?

I did have some issues at the start of Sprint 2 with setting the DataHub as the Supply Chains Source Model, as it still appears to refer to the default DataHub (Data Hub *your name*) and not the one i made in Sprint 1.(See attached)

I feel this could be the issue as i had to manually override the Import Data Sources from the default DataHub to my DataHub before so i could run the Process ('9. Import Data from Hub') to import data into the DATA Modules earlier in this Sprint. (See attached)

Please help!

Best Answer

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@DanJS92 

I believe its correct. I am certain that the data was already out there it is just that you were looking in the wrong cells.

Good Luck

Misbah

Answers

• @DanJS92 

Formula looks good. I don't think there is 2018 timescale in your model, the formula pulls the value from the prior year to the current year. 2019 should be your prior year, check the values in 2020 and not 2019.

Hope that helps

Misbah

• Thanks for your response Misbah.

I've just logged in to my Supply Chain Model and the data's there now!? Not sure what happened there as I haven't changed anything...

Just for my peace of mind - Please can you confirm if my Source Models for the Supply Chain model are correct?

Many Thanks

Daniel