Level 2 - Sprint 3 - 3.4.3 Activity: Create Country Summary Module

Hello all,

I'm having trouble figuring out with this error that I'm getting. Can anyone help me out?

My formula is this:

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Country Made In]

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• JaredDolich
    edited December 2022

@ismaelmaclovio 

Super, Super Close.

Your Equation:

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Country Made In]

Correct Equation

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By]

Let's break it down.

• When ever you use a SUM the SOURCE module must have list formatted line item that is also a list in your TARGET module. 
    • Since the list choices in the TARGET module are P2 Products and s G3 Location.Distribution Center we need one of those in the SOURCE
    • INV01 does not have that line item BUT there is a system module that relates the INV01 list to DC and that is in SYS08.
    • Supplied by has a line item formatted as s G3 Location.Distribution Center!

• ismaelmaclovio
    edited December 2022

@JaredDolich 

Thanks for your reply. I tried your equation and got this error message.

• JaredDolich
    edited December 2022

@ismaelmaclovio 

Gotcha. It wasn't clear what module this formula was in.

In that case your formula is correct. So  you have a syntax error and need to make sure these two line items are spelled the same way as in your formula:

• Go to SYS08. Is the line item spelled "Country Made In"
    • Go to INV01. Is the line item spelled "Safety Stock Exception Count"?

Next Steps

• If both are spelled the correctly, then use the editor to create your formula rather than using cut/paste. You might have a special character in there somewhere.
    • Last step is that we need to make sure the modules are using the right lists and your line items have the right formats and summaries.

Let's see if that helps.

You're close. Hang in there.

• ismaelmaclovio
    edited December 2022
    @JaredDolich
    Thank you for the help. It turns out that I was missing line item "Country Made In." I added it and then put the formula and it worked!
  • RaghuMulki
    edited December 2022

Do we need to pull data to Country Made in Line item to to make the safety stock exception count formula work? Plead help

• RaghavendraRao
    edited December 2022

Yes, in system module put the formula to get the parent of G3 location. I have attached the screen shot for reference. then you can able to see the numbers in safety stock exception count 

PARENT(Distribution Center)

• Yogitha
    edited December 2022

In my SYS08 SKU Details, I don't find Distribution center Line item when compared to your attached screenshot

Let me know what's going wrong

2022-10-29 (8).png

• hana7270
    edited December 2022

parent (Supplied By)