Level 2 Sprint 3 INV01 - Safety Stock Exception

Hello,

Im currently in Sprint 3. When I was publishing the values to a dashboard, I noticed My Safety Stock Exception value was very high(Screenshot attached)

On digging deeper, I found out my Ending Inventory values are negative for some months. Can this be the reason for high Safety Stock Exception value?

I have checked the formulas for Final Shipment and Confirm Purchase order receipt and they seem to be right.

I don't seem to know whats wrong.

Some of my formulas are as below:

Ending Inventory: Beginning Inventory + Confirm Purchase Order Receipt - Forecast Demand

Beginning Inventory: IF 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'Not 1st week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory

Please help.

Regards,
Tejas.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JussiLi
    Answer ✓

@tgovekar ,

Safety Stock exception value is high in All Products level at this point because Forecast Demand is consuming the inventory, but Purchase Order Requests haven't been submitted, except for maybe Nutzo Bar_EN. Your values looks ok. 

Regards,

JussiLi

Answers

• @JussiLi 

Thanks for the input.

Regards,
    Tejas.

• Hello

I just wanted to reopen this thread as I have exactly the same problem. Unfortunately, it does not resolve once I upload the order schedule from the exam. Can someone please have a look at the formulas attached and help me to find and resolve the issue? 

Would be very much appreciated after hours of trying!

Thanks and BR
    Max