Level 3 Model Building Sprint 2 Territory Data

Puneeth H P
Regular Contributor

Re: Level 3 Model Building Sprint 2 Territory Data

Hi @jspascual 

Target line item is not dimensioned by Time . 

If you want to take Final Sales Target you should be Looking up to the missed dimension in the Target line item . 

Check what is not there in the target module compared to source line item . You will get fair idea of how you can go about it , 

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Puneeth HP

jspascual
Contributor

@Puneeth H P thanks for the reply.

The source and target have the same time dimension.

The source is by quarter and the target is also by quarter. 

Remember, the source came from 2019 dimesioned by only a year.

It was then brought to the 2020 with a quarterly dimension. 

This quarterly 2020 module is the source for the detailed target sales module.

I'm not sure which part of that I got wrong. 

My check ratio for each of the country has '1' in all of them,

which means also that the PY Account/PY Country & Product Family, if summed up by country and product family totaled to 100%, and the Check Your Build, always had the same results as my model. I'm really confused. Which part I did wrong. 

No matter what formula derivation, it always ends up with the same value for product family and country. 

Thanks!

Jonathan

bleeds
Contributor

Thank you! Appreciate the help.  I referenced the requisite year in a lookup formula and the correct amounts are being pulled in.  

I have one more question for you related to user story 3.2.  In the 6.4 Check your build section we are told to download the CYW Sales Reps to Accounts data file into the sales planning model. 

Is the expectation to create a new module with this information, add to an existing module or create a new list establishing a relationship between the accounts and sales reps? 

In the instructions it was made clear to create a list establishing the relationship between Sales reps & Country (G3S Sales Reps#), however if you can shed some light on the best practice in terms implementing the above information it would be appreciated.

I've loaded the Sales Rep to account info. into the QUO01 Module, however I'm not sure if this is correct.  The reason I ask is because I'm having trouble formulaically populating the number or accounts per Sales rep 

bleeds_0-1603731372600.png

ssicefox
Frequent Contributor

Hi, @Puneeth H P,

I need some hints to know how to fill the Line Item "Display Name" in the G4T Territory>Account#?

Should I create a module SYS15 Territory>Account to fill the G4T Territory>Account#?

Any hint/clue is much Appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Wei