Level 3 Sprint 2 Problem of Quota of Sales Reps and Assignments (User Story 3.2)

Hi,

Misbah

For calculating the Target of Sales Rep, I created a Line Item Sales Rep in TAR02 Account Review and created a formula of Target applying to Sales Reps Flat# in QUO07 to obtain the Target of every Sales Rep, but I received a message, but the result is not good. The Target showed Total of all Sales Reps and didn't show Total of every Sales Reps.

Any hint/clue is much Appreciated.

Thanks in advance! I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Wei

Best Answer

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@ssicefox 

1.Glad that you deleted. Also could you please accept the solution to the those queries

2. Target and No. of Accounts Line items too should have the same dimensionality i.e., Sales Reps. These should not be subsidiary views. 

Target line item should be calculated from the TAR Account Review Module & No. of Accounts should come from SYS Account details module. So make sure you have all the calcs correct in the source modules

Misbah

Answers

• @ssicefox 

First, I would request you to please close all of your previous queries.

Second, screenshot of the front view of the module (without formula) would help here.

Misbah

• Hi @Misbah 

Thank you for your reply. I deleted my previous queries having the blueprint or formula.

Here is my result of QUO07,but it is not right for Target and No.of Account.

ssicefox_0-1631892320651.png

I filled G3S Sales Reps# and Sales Reps Flat# .

ssicefox_1-1631892631486.png

ssicefox_2-1631892683275.png

If Target of QUO07 doesn't apply to Sales Reps Flat#, I will receive an error message:

ssicefox_3-1631892908171.png

I tried using LOOKUP function on Line Item "Sales Role" of QUO07 to obtain the Target of every Sales Rep, but I didn't obtain what I want.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Wei