Level 3 sprint 1 - 4.6.4 activity

Hi I have imported the data for 4.6.4 activity however it is showing as numbers instead of product and I have also chosen the display name as display under general list property.

Nidhiagrawal1106_0-1600264661902.png

Initially display name was there but now after chosing P2 product list as display name , it has gone blank

Nidhiagrawal1106_1-1600264746177.png

where I am going wrong?

Nidhiagrawal1106_2-1600264792118.png

Answers

• Hi @Nidhiagrawal1106 ,

Display Name Format should be text only . 

If you want a list formatted line item then you can achieve it in module "SYS03 Account>Product Details" taking Display Name referred to ID (text format) and use this line item in Finditem() function to get P2 Product list formatted line item in seperate module . 

Here we should be using Display Name in Text format . ( you can change it back to text format and re submit the Import Process to get data updated properly . 

p2.png

Regards,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

• @Puneeth H P 

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong.

I have set the display name format to text and it shows correctly in my list but in the SYS03 Account>Product Details module the my ID field is showing as number instead of the name and my P2 Product is not getting populated. 

Attaching screenshots.

• Hi @BahalR 

I am getting the exact same issue, can you please share how you corrected it?

Thanks

• Hi @BahalR ,

From the screenshot i can see that "ID" is not generated properly . Here we need to search list item by looking at it's CODE . So the correct formula to bring the names here is FINDITEM('P2 PRODUCT',CODE) , where in CODE is a Text formatted line item and it is code of that list . 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP 

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

• I'm having this same exact issue. Where you able to figure out? 

Thank you