Level 3 sprint 1 - 4.6.4 activity

Nidhiagrawal1106
New Contributor

Level 3 sprint 1 - 4.6.4 activity

Hi I have imported the data for 4.6.4 activity however it is showing as numbers instead of product and I have also chosen the display name as display under general list property.

Nidhiagrawal1106_0-1600264661902.png

Initially display name was there but now after chosing P2 product list as display name , it has gone blank

Nidhiagrawal1106_1-1600264746177.png

where I am going wrong?

Nidhiagrawal1106_2-1600264792118.png

5 REPLIES 5
Puneeth H P
Regular Contributor

Hi @Nidhiagrawal1106 ,

Display Name Format should be text only . 

If you want a list formatted line item then you can achieve it in module "SYS03 Account>Product Details" taking Display Name referred to ID (text format) and use this line item in Finditem() function to get P2 Product list formatted line item in seperate module . 

Here we should be using Display Name in Text format . ( you can change it back to text format and re submit the Import Process to get data updated properly . 

p2.png

Regards,

Puneeth HP

BahalR
Contributor

@Puneeth H P 

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong.

I have set the display name format to text and it shows correctly in my list but in the SYS03 Account>Product Details module the my ID field is showing as number instead of the name and my P2 Product is not getting populated. 

Attaching screenshots.

shubhamrawat
New Contributor

Hi @BahalR 

I am getting the exact same issue, can you please share how you corrected it?

Thanks

neg177
Super Contributor

I'm having this same exact issue. Where you able to figure out? 

Thank you 

Puneeth H P
Regular Contributor

Hi @BahalR ,

From the screenshot i can see that "ID" is not generated properly . Here we need to search list item by looking at it's CODE . So the correct formula to bring the names here is FINDITEM('P2 PRODUCT',CODE) , where in CODE is a Text formatted line item and it is code of that list . 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP