Level1: EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role does not return any data

Hi Experts,

Below formula does not return any data, i tried many different types but it does not work. but the EMP01 employee driver returns the data.

'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus % [LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department]

Regards,

Kiran.

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @kmanku ,

Could you please provide your Target the line Item you are writing the formula for. I had done the level 1 a while back and I don't recall the details by heart.

Also, if you could, please send screenshots.

-Einas

•  

Hi,

Thanks for the response, this is happening when calculating the Bonus in "EMP02 Employee Expenses" , Bonus % is available in "EMP03 Employee Driver by Role" when i write a formula to get the bonus % it is not pulling any data from the "EMP03 Employee Driver by Role".

i did not get any error in the formula, but it did not get any data back. not sure how can i debug the issue as well.

kmanku_0-1587740688637.png

• Hi @kmanku 

Your formula looks correct to me, Can you drill down by pressing F8 the bonus line item of your EMP02 Employee Expenses??

• First check you Employee? is checked or not if not then it will take else condition which is 0
    • Check whether your salary has some number or not? and also check the bonus %? if any of them is 0 then output will be 0.

Thanks

Akhtar

• Hi,

Emp is  active and Salary and Bonus % is exist, i have checked all that. 

i have removed the if condition and checked as well.

Regards,

Kiran.

• Hi @kmanku 

Can you send me the Screenshot of SYS08 Employee details and Drill down of EMP02 module for 1 one of the active employee?

Thanks

Akhtar

• Hi @kmanku 

As you mentioned you have salary and bonus % data then one of the possibilities I can think of your SYS08 module are missing either Role or Department Mapping with the employee so that your lookup is not working properly

Thanks

Akhtar

• thanks for the response, i did check the SYS08 module it has data in department and Role data populated. 

• Hi @kmanku 

Can you please share the screenshot of your Bonus line item (drill down) of EMP02 module and EMP03 module?

Thanks

Akhtar

• Hi All, 

Even teh same issue I am facing please help me out to solve this issue I am attaching the doc which has all details. 

• I am having the same issue. I added in my updated formulas for bonus, car costs, phone costs, and medical costs and did not get an error message. Instead, the values are just zero. I think it has something to do with the formula column being blank in SYS08 (SEE ATTACHED).

• I am also facing the same issue, the screen shot attached

• Hi Jess,

How did you progress with the training? Im having same issue loading Roles into SYS08

MAwude2010_0-1643897354675.png

MAwude2010_1-1643897379127.png

Please help if you have managed to overcome this issue