I am planning for attempting the Level1 Model Building exam in few days.
Can any one help on providing below details?
1. For attempting the exam, do we need to complete the Lesson 14 about Classis Dashboard, as it is given as Optional in the lesson itself
2. Exam time
3. Exam pattern (Multiple choice Or hands on to be done during exam?)
4. How many questions will be asked?
5. Pass %
6. How many attempts?
Go to Solution.
View solution in original post
1. No, you can take the exam at any time.
2. There is no time limit but give yourself atleast 2 hours as you can not leave the test and come back layer.
3. A mixture of objective test questions and hands on updates/changes to the model.
4. 10 questions
5. 8/ 10 or 80% to pass
6. Two attempts per question and two attempts per test. If you fail both you can retake but you will have to wait two weeks.
Thank you for the quick response.
Is it total 2 attempts or 3 attempts for the exam if I fail and need to retake exam?
If all attemps failed, exam can be given after 2 weeks?