Line Item Override Amount-write?

Hi,

Stuck with this formula for the above Line Item. The formats are Boolean and Number so not allowing me to use a similar formula like I did for Override Shipping-write? Please advice. 

IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request AND +'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Amount THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE

Thank you 

Best Answer

• anirudh
    Answer ✓
    Sorry, I'm not really sure what the context is behind the model you're building. I was suggesting the way to fix the formula. Basically, you need to make sure the first part of the IF formula resolves to a TRUE or FALSE....
    The part that's causing the issue is 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Suggested Order Amount as that's not a conditional and does not resolve into a boolean

Answers

• Try

IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request AND 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Amount <> 0 THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE

Regards,
    Anirudh

• I used this because I thought it meant the Suggested Order Amount, but it means to use Override Amount Line Item?

IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request AND 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Suggested Order Amount THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE