Line Item: Shipping Time Weeks

Hi,

Would like to know if this formula is correct. I'm thinking I would need another mapping, but have no line items that would match the format of my source. 

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

Thank you

Best Answer

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@neg177 

Check the dimensionality of TRA01 Module, there are two dimensions in source which are not matching with the dimensions of your target module meaning there has to be 2 LOOKUPS within the formula construct. And you have just one

Misbah

Answers

• You are in much less doubt the bestest person on earth! Is the below Formula correct? 

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Week)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method]

Thank you 

• And also that means this one for the Shipping Methods Line Item 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Supplied By] is correct because my Source has only one dimension 's G3 Location Distribution Center' and my target shares the same dimension. #thisformulaisgoochie?