Instead of naming the line item with greater than 60 characters, create a line item formatted as Text and have the users input into that. Using text is not great for the system, so please use this wisely.
All these line items are not more than 60 characters, there are cash flows (direct and indirect both) already built in Anaplan without any issues on the naming convention. However if you still want to have additional commentary, you can have a separate text formatted line item for that.
Here is one approach but there is a con to it .You will have to create few modules on top of your output module - which will have a space impact.
My Solution will use Line item Subsets. Steps are as follows
1. Create a numbered list and have a display Name property.Preferably coming from the module.Below module is named as Income Tax Numbered Numbered List Module
2. Create your module lets call it Income Tax Module with as many line item as you want - with less than 60 characters. You can write formula in here. I am just inputting the numbers for explanation purpose
3. Create Line item subset based on Income Tax Module and use that Line item subset in another module, lets call it LIS module. Bring the data into this module with the help of COLLECT function
4. Create a Mapping Module dimensioned by Numbered List, lets call it Mapping Module with LIS, with one line item. Make this line item list formatted on Line item subset
5. Create a Final Module with Numbered list as a dimension and use Lookup with mapping module to pull the numbers
@UMAMAHESH123 Unfortunately Misbah is right, you can't do this an easy way you are stuck with 60 chars. You could also use a numbered list where the display name is not limited to 60 chars and base your CF on it but your formulas will become complex to audit.
Only one concern from my end. is it possible to highlight the numbered list item?
For Example "Amount disallowed under Section 43B of the Act allowable on payment/ written back" this is an item of the numbered list. I want to highlight this item on the dashboard.
is it possible to highlight specific numbered list items in the module ?. If this is a line item then I can apply style "Summary 1 or summary 2" but this is numbered list. Please share your suggestions on the same.