Link or button to a Dashboard from App Page (New UX)

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if there's a way to put a button or a link to a specific dashboard from the App Pages (New UX).

Thanks!

Answers

• @fgabarrin Yes, simply add a text or image card to your page. go to card configuration and select the page you want to link to. screenshot below -

himanshubadhai_0-1634154399936.png

Hope this helps.

• If you are referring to the Classic dashboard then no, however, each dashboard has its own URL, and I believe you can create a text line with URL format and link to your dashboard. Let me know if this works.
  • @jimfeng5 thanks for your response! Yes, i'm referring to the classic dashboard. I tried creating the text line with the URL in a module but i can't put that into the Report Page. Do you have any idea which card should I use in this case? I tried with the text card but its not clickable and with the image card but it says it's invalid (because it's not .jpg or .png). Maybe there is another way.

Thanks!

• obriegr_0-1634913705998.png

You can also create a process (action) that allows you to jump to a dashboard, in the classic view.

obriegr_1-1634913781222.png

You can add the action to the new UX and you are able to jump to the specific classic dashboard.

• @fgabarrin You aren't able to put a link TO a classic dashboard FROM a UX Page. The classic dashboards do not have their own individual URL, you would just be directing them to the model overall.

You could do vice versa, and have a link TO a UX Page FROM a classic dashboard, this is because each UX page has it's own unique URL that you would be able to use for the text line item.