MBL2: Conclusion INV05 Shipping Export

Hello!

I would appreciate some help with the 'calculate shipping costs by location' formula in the INV05 Shipping Export -module.

It seems like basic LOOKUP-function, but I can't get it right. The problem seems to be here the different time scales when I use values of DAT02 Shipping Metrics -module (month vs year) and time functions don't seem to work together with LOOKUP (?). Screenshot of the module attached.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @Olli ,

If the source module has month dimension and target contains Qtr/Half/Year time scale, then no need of using any function, because the system will take the time scale roll up data directly.

But if its vise versa, then we need to use Anaplan functions,

Hint:

YEARVALUE, MONTHVALUE,QUARTERVALUE...

Check theTime functions in Anapedia.

~Vignesh M

• Hi @Olli,

please make sure that the summary of your line item "Final Shipping Cost" in module INV 01 is set us SUM. This will automatically aggregate the weeks to months, so you do not need any additional formula in this case. However, remember that you need to take into account SKU to Location relation (TIP: You will probably need to use System module with details about SKU).

Good luck! Let us know if you have other questions.

• Hi,

In 'INV05 Shipping Export' -modules 'Shipping Costs'-line item. The function below works if the target time setting is the same as in the source (time: years) but the target time setting needs to be in months and it seems that you can't use time-functions (yearvalue or so) combined with lookup-function. Or am I wrong? Do I need different approach? 

'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Cost per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping]

• Thank you very much!