Management Report Library

Stig
Contributor

Management Report Library

Hi,

Lets say we have a monthly financial report. At any point in time, I would like to have the option to go back and look at "old" reports (which are not updated). I could export the reports as PDF and store them somewhere else, or I could make copies of the App/pages and underlying models, or maybe include versions 🤔? but ideally it would be nice to have a management report library with "offline" reports in Anaplan.

Any thoughts/opinions about this?

Cheers,

Stig 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rob_marshall

Re: Management Report Library

@Stig 

Or you could have a snapshot list where you copy the high-level information of the Management report details into.  That is what we do.  We have some high-level information and before we load new data, we run the Snapshot action to copy the current data into a standalone list called Snapshots.

Rob

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rob_marshall

@Stig 

Or you could have a snapshot list where you copy the high-level information of the Management report details into.  That is what we do.  We have some high-level information and before we load new data, we run the Snapshot action to copy the current data into a standalone list called Snapshots.

Rob

Stig
Contributor

Good idea! Gives even more flexibility... Thanks @rob_marshall !