Map list items for importing to a module

Hi,

I am mapping the list when I import into a module from a saved view in another model. As shown below, the source list (left) contains an item "Distribution" that actually does not exist in the list, while "Distribution total" (that exists in the source list) cannot be mapped to any target items. I made some changes before on the list items. Did it cause this issue? How can I solve it? Thanks!

xin_1-1597915637859.png

Xin

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @xin ,

try to map manually "Distribution Total" or can you please elaborate more as i can see both "Distribution"and "distribution total" in the source file ?

I think that Source list is not updated as target list. try to update source list and then import it.

Thanks,

Naushad

• Hi @naushad786 

I use manual mapping but some of the items could not be mapped (like the Distribution total). Below is the source list in that model. Seems that the import action is not updated accordingly? I tried to set up a new import but the issue remains

xin_0-1597917798023.png

Thanks,

Xin

• Hi @xin 

is target list items matching with source list items because I am assuming both lists are same but in different model, right? 

Thanks,

Naushad

• Hi @naushad786 

Below is the target list, I am trying to map distribution total to distribution others. The source and target lists are in two models.

xin_0-1597918396734.png

• Hi @xin ,

Create New Import action and try to map manually  "distribution total" to "distribution others".

Hope, it will help you.

Thanks.

Naushad

• Hi @xin 

You can manualy map the item of source to target, or alternatively you can use codes for matching , in source model use same code for distribution total and distribution others in target model

• Thanks for your help. The issue was resolved itself after a few days... It seems that the source list was not updated automatically...