Master Anaplanner Maintenance - mentoring a model builder

I have a question regarding the Opportunity to mentor a model builder through the L2 training.

1. Do they have to complete all the way through L2 by the end of the year? I have a couple of customer resources who are interested but they are not 100% certain that they will be able to complete by 12/31 because of their regular day jobs and some tight deadlines.

2. The verification section mentions that they can send an email confirming my role. What email address should they send this to? I didn't see anything in that section.

Anthony

Answers

• Hey @Alenart ,

Please find the answers to your questions below

1. Do they have to complete all the way through L2 by the end of the year? I have a couple of customer resources who are interested but they are not 100% certain that they will be able to complete by 12/31 because of their regular day jobs and some tight deadlines.

Yes, In order to you to mark this contribution for this year under mentoring the model builders, they need to complete it before 31st Dec.

2. The verification section mentions that they can send an email confirming my role. What email address should they send this to? I didn't see anything in that section.

They can send you this confirmation email either directly to  MasterAnaplanners@anaplan.com stating your role or either they can send you directly the mail thanking you for the support and you forwarding the mail to MasterAnaplanners@anaplan.com .

Hope this helps.

Jitendra