Model Building and Correct Role

I just started at a new company that uses Anaplan. My boss would like me to learn to build models and dashboards in Anaplan. I understand that I might need to have a workspace administrator role in order to build models. Is that correct? What would you advise is the best course of action for someone learning Anaplan who will need to build models? Thanks.

Answers

• Hi Nathan,

For accessing and building models in Anaplan the below steps needed to be followed:

STEP 1 - First the Admin needs to add you in to the workspace and model using your email Id.

STEP 2 - You need to have a workspace administrator role checked to access the model.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Arnab

• Thanks! Can the organization have more than one workspace administrator? 

• @nathan.clute 

Yes an organisation can have many administrators (WSA Users) who can grant you access to the required workspace after gaining an access you can start your model builder journey through community learning courses under below link 

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Start-Your-Anaplan-Journey/Model-Builder/ta-p/50363

• Hi @nathan.clute 

And that would be limited by the number that's been bought as part of the license agreement. Best talk to your internal system owner (might be your boss) and/or business partner.

With regard to learning might be worth looking at this. A really great way to learn how to use Anaplan with others in a virtual cohort based environment. There is of course the option to follow them self-learning via here starting with Level 1.

Good luck with your Anaplan journey.

Andrew

• How I can access the anaplan modeler build environment

• alishaKihn
    edited August 2023

If you are learning Anaplan and need to build models, I would advise the following course of action Flappy Bird:

1. Get familiar with the Anaplan platform: Take some time to explore the Anaplan platform and its features. Learn how to navigate the interface, create models, and configure settings. Anaplan provides a lot of resources to help you get started, including tutorials, documentation, and a community forum.
    2. Learn the basics of Anaplan modeling: Anaplan uses a unique modeling language called Anaplan Model Builder (AMB). Familiarize yourself with the basic concepts of AMB, such as modules, dimensions, and line items. Learn how to build basic models and perform simple calculations using formulas.
    3. Take Anaplan training courses: Anaplan offers a variety of training courses that cover different aspects of the Anaplan platform and modeling. Take courses that are relevant to your needs and skill level. Anaplan courses are available online and can be accessed from anywhere.
    4. Practice building models: The best way to learn Anaplan modeling is to practice building models. Start with simple models and gradually increase the complexity as you gain more experience. Try building models for different use cases and industries to broaden your knowledge.
    5. Join the Anaplan community: The Anaplan community is a great resource for learning and sharing knowledge. Join the community forum, attend Anaplan user groups and events, and connect with other Anaplan users. You can learn a lot from others' experiences and get help with any questions you may have.
      By following these steps, you can gain the knowledge and skills needed to build models in Anaplan. Remember to take your time and be patient, as mastering Anaplan modeling takes practice and experience.

• Halloween Outfits Coats & Jackets are the perfect addition to any spooky ensemble our collections of coats and jackets will take your costume to the next level. you'll be sure to stand out at any Halloween party or event.

• emilyjohnsongates
    edited August 2023

Are you looking for a fashionable hoodie that will keep you warm and cozy? Look nowhere else! In particular, check out this Shuntaro Chishiya white hoodie from our collection, which is one of the nicest ensembles we have ever created.

• jaxsonheector
    edited August 2023

Your writing style is engaging and kept me hooked from start to finish. looking forward to reading more from you and the unique perspective you brought to the topic. In particular, try this Gap Barbie Pink Hoodie new latest collection from victoria outfit.

• Shopify Development Services like the information that you given in future stay connected with me for more information.

• The most amazing thing I have seen today is your very catchy and informative blog. In the future, stay connected with Open Riding for more knowledge-gaining.

• The information you are giving is good but not exactly correct, so please check or, in the future, get help from Kobe Bryant Varsity Jacket

• This is really a great website, i suggest you to post articles to attract visitors attention. Your website is really a great source of information. T Birds Jacket Grease

• Since weekly planning in Anaplan only occurs for 364 days for every 4-6 years and 371 days for those years where 53rd week is taken into account, if your fiscal year begins on April 1st and you're doing weekly planning, you won't finish until March 31st of the following year. phrazle

• jitusah
    edited December 2023

In the realm of Anaplan model building, understanding the correct role is crucial for effective implementation. While it's true that having a workspace administrator role facilitates model creation, it's equally important to grasp the intricacies of the Anaplan environment. As you embark on your journey to master Anaplan and contribute meaningfully to your company's objectives, consider a comprehensive approach. Delve into the intricacies of Anaplan by exploring various learning resources and training modules. Familiarize yourself not only with the technical aspects but also with the strategic alignment of models with organizational goals.

• Trendsfort
    edited February 21

Great article! it is very interesting blog shared you are thanks. Are you looking for a fashionable Detroit lions jacket that will keep you warm and cozy? don't look anywhere come on our online outlet and buy.