Could it be due to Dynamic Cell Access?
Does the Dynamic Cell Access impact the imports? Coz all the Target Line Items for my import have read access enabled on them.
Read DCA access will prevent end users loading data into the lines
Admins and Full access can run the imports regardless of DCA settings
Thanks @DavidSmith and @LipChean_Soh , I will test this now.
Hi @saurabh.raheja Did you find a solution to this?I´m facing the same challenge..Cheers,Stig
Yes, the issue was due to Dynamic Cell Access.
I had applied Read Access to the line item end user was importing in which prevented this. Let's call this Import "Update Previous Cycle Data"
To get around this issue while still keeping the Read access intact, I did the following.
- Added 4 Boolean line items to the Access Control module which previously only had 1 Line Item "Read Access"
1. Read Access - Formula: TRUE
2. Write Access - Input (Used as a Write Access driver in the Target line item for the import in question)
3. Grant - Formula: TRUE
4. Revoke - Formula: FALSE
- Created 2 import actions within Access Control module as below
1. Grant Access - Imports the value of line item "Grant" into Write. This gives the user temporary write access.
2. Revoke Access - Imports the value of line item "Revoke" into Write. This takes back the write access.
- Created a Process with Import actions in the following order.
1. Grant Access
2. Update Previous Cycle Data
3. Revoke Access
Thanks a mill @saurabh.raheja - I'll try this out.