Most used Planning Models in an Organization

Hi Anaplan,

@JaredDolich @Misbah @rob_marshall @MelanieM 

What are the most used Anaplan Planning models across different sectors, especially in the following domains:

1. Financial Planning and Analysis 

2. Sales & Operations Planning 

So, will try to learn more about the same for execution.

Thanks & Regards
Badam

Tagged:

Answers

• @Badam 

Since Anaplan is essentially "open source", the most common models used are the ones that you, the model builder, creates.  Feel free to go to the AppHub area (https://community.anaplan.com/t5/App-Hub/ct-p/APPHUB) and download some of the fee models to review.

Rob

• @Badam 

In addition to the apphub as @rob_marshall mentioned you might also consider working with an Anaplan Partner to get access to the Hallaway Application. This is a demo model that contains everything you've asked for and more - very, very popular among the Anaplan sales teams.

• Thanks a lot Rob 🙂

Above information, will be of great helpful for understanding different models.
    What I am also trying to understand is, In the market which kind of models has more demand based on your experience, so that we will try to master them and be ready for such kind of project executions.
  • Thanks a lot Jared.

Above information, will be of great helpful for understanding different models.
    What I am also trying to understand is, In the market which kind of models has more demand based on your experience, so that we will try to master them and be ready for such kind of project executions.
  • @Badam 

I would suggest sticking with the Financial Planning models.

• @rob_marshall ,

In the community I see lot of companies have uploaded models, but what most of the companies except Anaplan did not provide their models for learning.

Is there a way to get access of that ? or Is that for marketing purpose in the community ?

Thanks 

Badam

• @Badam 

Some of the models you are seeing from other companies cost $$$, and that is why they didn't upload the blueprints or the model.

Rob