NUX - Field Card - Input number with decimals as percentage gives error

Hi guys,

While adding a Field Card in the NUX, the user can't input a % that has multiple decimals (ex. 1,49% or 2,99% etc) and it gives an error (3rd image).

In the model the number looks fine and it is calculating as expected (1st and 2nd images).

• Do you know why we have this error in NUX? 

Module view of the %

Costa_0-1593179067171.png

Module blueprint details for "Test LI %"

Costa_2-1593179205887.png

NUX view of the %

Costa_1-1593179183066.png

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Hi @Constantin,

I think it depends on the settings of your line item. You can set decimals separator as comma or dot. That is being taken for the NUX field input:

field.jpg

I can see, the comma or dot on the lines, however it is still not possible to input anything for the one with comma. So indeed it seems like a bug and good to contact Support Team!

Answers

• @Constantin 

Yes, looks like some sort of bug. I recreated it and I got the same result when published in Field card, however it works fine in Grid Cards. You can raise a ticket with  support@anaplan.com and request them to investigate this

• Thanks for checking it out! I'll drop an email to the Support team.
  • Hi, 

I indeed encountered the same problem before. For some reason, it works fine if you use "." as decimal separator instead of "," (at least it did for me). 

Regards, 

• Hey Filip,

Thanks for your feedback! The Anaplan Support team just confirmed it is a bug and indeed, the solution is to set the decimal separator to "dot" instead of "comma".

Costa_0-1593511011399.png