NUX: Share a page with context

Options

Hi,

In the May 21 platform release memo it said that it is now possible to share a NUX page with context. So far I haven't been able to find any article on how it actually works. Can someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks

Best Answer

• joshuastockwell
    Options

if you copy the URL from the Share sheet and paste it into notepad you can see there is extra information relating to the filters you have on your page.

joshuastockwell_0-1627394400087.png

joshuastockwell_1-1627394470724.png

Answers

• @CommunityMember115881 Hey Douglas!

Good question. Here's the May release notes and sure enough it says "share with context". Hehe. To be honest, I really don't know what that means but here's a possible answer. In the upper left hand corner of the worksheet or board there are three icons. The share icon allows you to share the page with a comment. Could that be what was meant by context? Not sure. 

When I think of context, I think I can take a user directly to an exception or analysis I created. But that would be as simple as sharing it once you've completed your findings. Anyway, good callout. 

Share001.png

• Thx Jared, my thoughts exactly 😉
    Let's see what Anaplan has to say. My clients are very eager to get this new feature