NUX: Share a page with context

Hi,

In the May 21 platform release memo it said that it is now possible to share a NUX page with context. So far I haven't been able to find any article on how it actually works. Can someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks

Best Answer

• if you copy the URL from the Share sheet and paste it into notepad you can see there is extra information relating to the filters you have on your page.

joshuastockwell_0-1627394400087.png

joshuastockwell_1-1627394470724.png

Answers

• @CommunityMember115881 Hey Douglas!

Good question. Here's the May release notes and sure enough it says "share with context". Hehe. To be honest, I really don't know what that means but here's a possible answer. In the upper left hand corner of the worksheet or board there are three icons. The share icon allows you to share the page with a comment. Could that be what was meant by context? Not sure. 

When I think of context, I think I can take a user directly to an exception or analysis I created. But that would be as simple as sharing it once you've completed your findings. Anyway, good callout. 

Share001.png

• Thx Jared, my thoughts exactly 😉
    Let's see what Anaplan has to say. My clients are very eager to get this new feature