NUX - Views

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

NUX - Views

Hi,

In the NUX, I have a module that lists the products and has a value against each product. 

As a model builder, I can see there are values in there for FY2020.

However, the end-user currently is seeing nil values (same version, same year).  I've changed my access to replicate the end user's access and I can see figures populated. There are no filters on the module - it is a saved view.
Can someone please advise how to fix this?
Thanks

Belinda

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: NUX - Views

@CommunityMember113484 

To help you better can you please post screenshots

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi - see below: 

End-user view:

CommunityMember113484_0-1592305261951.png

My view (set up as end-user, but also Model Builder)

CommunityMember113484_1-1592305399639.png

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi @CommunityMember113484,

is there no Dynamic Cell Access used? Selective Access? Some settings that could make a difference between you, and other user.

Are there any other modules published on this page, and is there any selection made for line items?

Highlighted

What does the module look like in the classic view? Are you able to see numbers with either profile?

Then as @filip.sypniewski suggests are there any DCA / Selected Access getting in the way, you say it's a saved view - is there anything there that's making a difference.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No there is no dynamic cell access and it's not a list so selective access doesn't apply? correct me if I'm wrong!

CommunityMember113484_0-1592312240061.png

I can see the figures in the classic view too.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@CommunityMember113484 

the only time I experienced something similar in NUX was the case when I published views from different modules with line items as page selectors, and then made a selection of line items. Then indeed, data disappeared from one module (looked same as on your screenshot, empty). 

See my description here: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/NUX-Selection-on-Line-Items-as-Context-Selectors/idi-...

Can it be similar in your case? Have you published anything else on this page and made a selection of line items?

Highlighted

Hi @CommunityMember113484 

Is the missing value problem happening to 1 end user, or all the end users?

In anycase, can you ask your end user to clear the cache on his/her local machine and retry?

Thanks,

LipChean