New UX - Report Page Dynamic Slides

Anaplanners,

Quick question, was trying to figure out the new report page available, i thought of working on a use case, I have 100 rows to be shown in the new report UX, I have published the same by publishing a table, now the whole of 100 rows comes in 1 slide with a vertical scroller. 

Is there a way i can say dynamically have say a series, like the first 20 in slide 1 and the next 20 in slide 2. So that the data looks neater and presentable.

Thanks for the help

Answers

• @Sachinsourav02 

No, not natively. You may have to create different views in the module to publish them on different slides.

Misbah

• Thanks for the quick reply but if I am not wrong the current feature only allows a custom view to be published and not saved views then I dont think we can do with saved views.

Also, I was looking for a dynamic report where the figures appear and disappear based on the user's selections/input which
  • @Sachinsourav02 

You can create multiple table cards based of different custom views of the same module.

• @Misbah 

Hi thanks for that! 

Just a final question, currently I have all the list items ranked (sequentially) with a line item 'Rank' (formulized using RANK Function). 

I then use a custom filter in each report slide that checks the rank (between 1-5) and displays them on the respective slide. 

Is there a better way to do this, considering the list could potentially have over 500 items. Like is there a way that i can create a custom list say list items (1-5) which displays all items which are ranked in 1-5. 

or any better way ?

• @Sachinsourav02 

Honestly I wouldn't keep such a huge table on the management reporting dashboard,(Worksheets are best designed for these)  but I understand if you have a requirement to do so, you will have to make it neat, clean and small. So whatever it takes for you to shorten the number of rows just do it. There is no other better way apart from filtering these out.

Misbah