Not able to get correct hierarchy : Level 2 Sprint 1 G3 Location

Not able to get correct hierarchy : Level 2 Sprint 1 G3 Location
need help
Attaching screenshot for reference 

Answers

• @Kunal0489 Can you check your G2 Country List items and its code? Also it would be interesting to know G1 Region and how you are mapping the Parent to G2 Country List.

AB

• Attaching screenshot for Country list .... for America i'm not getting code. pls suggest 

Kunal0489_0-1606109962694.png

• @Kunal0489 It would be interesting to know how you are building G1 Region, G2 Country lists. Ideally you should be using Flat List (Region, Country) in combination with SYS modules(Region Details, Country Details) to import G1 Region, G2 Country List items and its code.

AB

• I''m using flat list but i'm not getting desired code for US etc in G3 location list

• @Kunal0489 I would be interested to know how you are building the flat lists. Ideally while building Flat lists, you would like to include Code for Flat List items which you can leverage to build a SYS module to get G2 Country List with Parent. And you can use the SYS module to load G2 Country list. You can use the similar approach to load G3 Location list with G2 Country List as Parent.

Hope this helps.

AB