Notification : How to restrict address?

Hi, I want to use Notification Function in UX.

I want a function that Member can mail to Manager.

There are a function can select recipients by module.

So, I tried to use it and make this List and module.

List: Manager List & Member List

ListManagerMember
 XA
  B
 YC

Mail Module (from Member to Manager)

Appliers ToLineItem 
MemberManagerUses-Manager
AXX.~.com
BXX.~.com

But in this case, I have to chose Member List in Recipient context.(picture) 

hyudolee_0-1627544742774.png

I think I have to make a module has Users in Applies to.

But Users has no properties and I can not use finditem function,

so I can not find the manager address. 

Mail Module  
UsersManager
A.~.com
B.~.com
X.~.com

How can I solve this problem? (Input Manager List to Mail Module by hand  is not answer)

Please tell me idea!

Answers

• Hi @hyudolee 
    Currently this is difficult as the UX doesn't support a filtered list of Users.
    We can do this though by exporting the Users list (or exporting from a filtered saved view) and importing to another list. That list is either a pre-filtered list of managers or you can put a subset on it.
    Create a module dimensioned by that new list or subset to use with the notification action.

I've created some screenshots to help here:

chrome_2021-07-30_09-41-00.png
    Imported Users to a list called 'Fake Users' and set a subset for 'managers'

chrome_2021-07-30_09-41-47.png
    A module is created dimensioned by that subset with a FINDITEM on Users list in a Users formatted line item.

chrome_2021-07-30_09-41-27.png
    This gives us our filtered list of Users for use in the notification action.

chrome_2021-07-30_09-42-06.png

• You could have a managers boolean in a module dimensioned by Users, filter on that and export those users if you wanted to manage the managers that way rather than through a subset.

• Also look at this on Idea Exchange, I think it covers your needs. If not you could create a new idea there.
    New UX: Send Notification to Anaplan Roles/AD Grou... - Anaplan Community

• We’re actually looking into this at the moment as part of some extensions to support notifying multiple recipients driven by a module. One of the module examples we’d like to support matches this idea quite closely with scenarios like “send a notification to all users in my selected region where the ‘forecast completed’ boolean is false”.