Page Selector across Modules got change even if i change it in any module

sharmagh
Contributor

Page Selector across Modules got change even if i change it in any module

Hi,

I have four modules with same dimensions but with different Line Items so, when i change my page selector in any module the same page selector got changed accordingly in other three modules also. Is it how Anaplan works or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tiffany.Rice
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Page Selector across Modules got change even if i change it in any module

Hi @sharmagh, this is what is called "synchronized paging".  Within your dashboard setup, you can choose whether this is enabled for each individual module.  By default when you add a module to a dashboard, each page selector will be synchronized with the label and page selector displaying.  To disable, simply uncheck "Synchronized Paging" within the properties panel for that module.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tiffany.Rice
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi @sharmagh, this is what is called "synchronized paging".  Within your dashboard setup, you can choose whether this is enabled for each individual module.  By default when you add a module to a dashboard, each page selector will be synchronized with the label and page selector displaying.  To disable, simply uncheck "Synchronized Paging" within the properties panel for that module.

View solution in original post

sharmagh
Contributor

I was under impression, that if i work on modules and not on Dashboard it will work independently, Thanks for the clarity