Process builder in anaplan

Hi,

Can I know how to get rule option in process builder.

Thanks,

Tejaswini

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi,

After you create a new process, you will be navigated to the process editor screen.  Once there, if you click the (+) to create a new task there is an option to create either a "Rule" or a "Step".  After you select "Rule" you can enter in the rule name and bool details in the pane on the right.   

• Hi

Thanks for the solution,but I am still not able to get the option to add rules it is just giving to add new step. Is there any different access to view rules? 

Here I am attaching the screen shot of the issue.

Thanks 

Tejaswini

• Hi - 

I've attached a screenshot of typical options when you select the "+" box at the Editor step you were on.  Would you be able to send me the same on your end?  

• Hi

When I select the "+" box at the process editor step I was unable to find Rule or task option. I am attaching a screenshot of this issue.

• It looks like step 2 has "end process" as the next step in progression.  Can you check if removing that restriction will allow you to enter a new task in the process?  It looks like in the original screenshot you had the ability to add tasks as two were listed - can you try to create a new process and let me know what your options are then?  

Also are there any nuances to your access in the target model? Wanted to confirm there are no permission related issues there as well.

Hope this helps resolve.

• Hi

I am able to create a new process but still I am not able to view rules is there any access issue or any other solution please provide.

Thanks

Tejaswini