Profile not showing under Available Talent directory

Saket2022
Contributor

Profile not showing under Available Talent directory

Hello all,

I have joined the Available Talent group. However my profile is not getting displayed on the Available Talent Directory here. Am I missing something?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
MarkWarren
Expert

Just on the page when you first hit it. If you filter without anything selected you will see your profile. As those badges get registered you should then, and others, be able to apply further filters.
Drop a message here if your details don't update.
Community Feedback & Updates - Anaplan Community

View solution in original post

MarkWarren
Expert

You don't have a location set yet either... Hopefully will get updated, if not reach out to the Community team.

MarkWarren_0-1658393573118.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarkWarren
Expert

Hit the Apply Filters with nothing selected. As you accumulate badges then other filters can be applied.
The page does not default to showing everyone...
Saket2022
Contributor

@MarkWarren Thank you for the response.

Even though I have completed L1 and L2 the badges are not added to my profile yet. I am waiting for those.

I have tried to apply filters based on my location and search. My profile is not showing up there.

Are you saying that not all people are displayed on the page?

MarkWarren
Expert

Just on the page when you first hit it. If you filter without anything selected you will see your profile. As those badges get registered you should then, and others, be able to apply further filters.
Drop a message here if your details don't update.
Community Feedback & Updates - Anaplan Community

MarkWarren
Expert

You don't have a location set yet either... Hopefully will get updated, if not reach out to the Community team.

MarkWarren_0-1658393573118.png