Property based filter

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Property based filter

Hi david,

Thank you for your reply.

Its working fine.

pls clarify the below point

Two diffreent location users open employee dashboard.

Then one user click on analyze?(formatted in boolean) line item then based on user selection those employee childern members display in second  reports. 

At the same time second user open same dashboard click on analyze? line item then second report expands first user selected employee childer members and second user select employee childern members.

Finally it effects second report in dashboard.

Everytime user see the data then untick the analyze? line item in case user forgot to untick lineitem. then second report in dashboard effects. I think this is not a good practice.

Regards,

Uma

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

HI All,

I think we some how missed the requirement completly. Here the requirement is to show all the dependents not only the child of Owner but also its Supervisor and so on. 

@UMAMAHESH I think its a flat file import that we are getting from external system. My suggestion would be get this flat upload into Data Hub and then create hierarchies meaning Owner(L1), Manager(L2), Supervisor(L3) and so on with required attributes.

If you go with this approach then the synchronization will happen automatically. Put your attributes filter at top level and then publish the same to dashboards.

Let me know if you neeed more clarification on the above methodology :).

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Kavin.

Regards,
Kavin.
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Make sure that you add the users list as a dimension in the criteria module and the filter modules.  That way the users' choices shouldn't overlap

David

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi david,

Yeah. Thats correct. Now working fine.

Thank you.

Regards,

Uma