I'm trying to create a Line Item Formula in where every 10th of the Month/ or next business day, Money comes out of another Line Item. Please advice.
Go to Solution.
There are 5 line items you will need to set up. I've attached screenshots below:
1) A line item that is populated with the current date. This will be the input to the logic described below
2) A line item that uses the DAY() formula which returns the day # of the month
3) A line item that uses the WEEKDAY() formula to return the number of the day of the week it is. (Monday = 1, Sunday = 7)
4) A line item which calculates days till next business day (if the 10th falls on a Saturday or Sunday). This will have a condition that if it is a business day it resolves to 0
5) Finally a boolean which will determine when the value should be pulled from the original line item to the new line item
Below you will find the blueprint details
So, I have a slightly different way of doing than Austin did, but will get you home nonetheless.
Create a list of Days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc...) with the code being the day of the week.
Create a SYS Days Properties module with a line item called Add Days. This will be entered by the admin, 2 for Saturday, 1 for Sunday:
Create a SYS Time Day Module which is dimensonalized by Time at the Day level.
very very helpful. Thank you guys!
yes, I got it and applied it to my formula and works great. ty again