Re : Actions

Hi All,
Please let me know the solution for this issue.

" For material 079A1803 the Product Hierarchy was changed end of may from PL 31 to 48.

In H1 the Product line is correct 48, in M1 it is old 31
I can see the M1 is automatically updated 17 june.

Please check why P03 is not refreshed and see if action is missing in auto update"

This is the case I have to work on, let me know the solutions where to start to look into the issue.

Answers

• @seshireddy 

" For material 079A1803 the Product Hierarchy was changed end of may from PL 31 to 48.

In H1 the Product line is correct 48, in M1 it is old 31
    I can see the M1 is automatically updated 17 june.

Please check why P03 is not refreshed and see if action is missing in auto update" "
    As soon as you supplement it with some screenshots and elaborate more, we will surely check and let you know why P03 is not refreshed". Also it will be great if you can shed some light on M1 and H1?

This is the case I have to work on, let me know the solutions where to start to look into the issue.
  • Sorry @Misbah, exactly I don't know where to start from this is the thing I got from one of the users. let me know where to check it.

We have two M1 and H1 hubs, where M1 is in offline and H1 is in online, they might have built some connections with H1.

Thanks for your reply in Advance.

• Hi @seshireddy ,

So you are having 2 Hubs(H1 & M1), and H1 has the right information but M1 still showing the old data.

You need to check the source table of the list in M1 first,

Step 1: Go to M1 model --> Go to Actions --> Imports ---> Identify the import actions which loads data into this list --> Check the Source Object

I assume, the source object is a saved view of another model

Step 2: Go to source model --> Saved view --> check whether the source has the right information or not.

Also, check which is the source model of these Hub model..

~Vignesh M

• @seshireddy 

This has the potential to be a really good conversation!

As @Misbah mentioned it might be helpful to walk us through the process a bit though.

• Whenever I see the word "material" I think of SAP. Is this an interface to SAP? Do you have access to the data integration technique used (e.g. Informatica, AnaplanConnect, etc)? I'm assuming the master data (the materials) has one source of truth. Do you know where that is?
    • Is 48 the price? and 31 is the old price? your data integration process should be creating Booleans to determine which rows, or in this case, which materials need to be updated. 
    • @VIGNESH.M asked a good question too. Are you using two hubs? Unless there's a workspace sizing issue or security issue, this would be a very complicated way to organize your data hub(s). However, I have seen some examples where customers use two, one for transactions and one for demand forecasting. If you are using two hubs for master data, you'll need to make sure the process keeps them in sync and you have proper auditing / messaging to alert an administrator of any exceptions.
    • Your question about P03 suggests that there may be a sync'ing problem. Are you using ALM? If so, use the dev model to test the interfaces.

Lots of directions you could possibly go. But, if you could give us a little more information/detail about what's going on, we can surely help you!

• @VIGNESH.M   Thanks for your replies 

Here is the Information I have for this conversation.

@JaredDolich Usually we get data to another model A1 from SAP, from there it is updated to H1 and I don't have access to data integration.

I am attaching 3 images which are H0, H1, M1. So where H0 is a template used for creating our main Hub H1. The issue is between H1 and M1.

Number 48 and 31 are just a code for the list items.

@Misbah I am attaching the screen shots below.